Thursday, June 03, 2004

CineCamp

Me again.

I probably won't be able to make it to the 6/18 campfest. I'll most likely be prepping for my big trip at the end of June, which means I'll probably be in the office one or two of those days. However, I have a proposal! Let's plan a big hike in camping trip. I've done a few that are easy, fun, and beautiful. If we plan far enough in advance, we could all maybe take a Friday off of work and get down there early. A few years ago, I did this one in the Olympics that was ridiculously easy. It followed the river for a few miles and led to this valley of sorts that was a great starting point for day hikes and exploration the following days.

Let me know if you're interested and what dates would work for y'all. I'm thinking mid to late August. Maybe 8/20-8/22 or 8/27-8/29 (both sets are Friday-Sunday).

If I get a good response, I'll do all the planning and prep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home