Friday, March 05, 2004

The 2nd Annual "Reel" Cinerama Film Festival

The 2nd Annual "Reel" Cinerama Film Festival at the Cinerama will be screening everyday between Thursday, March 4th and Thursday, March 11th, 2004. Treasures to behold include: 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, LAWRENCE OF ARABIA, GHOSTBUSTERS, and HOW THE WEST WAS WON (projected in its original 3-strip Cinerama format!). For a complete list of titles and showtimes, check out www.cinerama.com.

And I have the power to pass on savings to you. I have a .pdf file of a Festival Voucher via my membership in The Warren Report that can get you $1 off ticket price. Not sure if I can post a file here, so let me know by e-mail if you want a copy of the file and I’ll send it to you. NOTE: The designer made an error and the “offer good” date lists 2003 not 2004. I’ve confirmed that the error is known, and that the voucher will be accepted.

The nitty gritty:

WHAT: The 2nd Annual "Reel" Cinerama Film Festival
WHERE: The Cinerama (2100 4th Ave, Seattle)
WHEN: Thursday, March 4 - Thursday, March 11, 2004
**MORE INFO: http://www.cinerama.com/ **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home