Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Hunting of the President

This documentary provides a sobering look inside the "vast right-wing conspiracy" that Hillary Clinton claimed was committed to driving her husband from the presidency. Bill Clinton confidant Harry Thomason entertainingly chronicles a particularly tumultuous period in American politics, showcasing a cast of characters that includes Clinton foes such as Gennifer Flowers and Kenneth Starr. Narrated by Morgan Freeman

I've got this film from Netflix, as well as "Coffee and Cigarettes." Anyone interested in Movie Night on Saturday?

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger emjaro said...

I bet Shawn will be all over this. He loves these kind of documentaries!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger j said...

I might could go.

We really should organize a trip to see the official movie, though. I have a feeling it won't stick around too long. (Note: this is Lawrence Olivier's last movie, so we have to see it soon!)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Coffee And Cigarettes is a documentary? Cool. But count me out, I have plans.

I still need to see Sky Captain too. Maybe next week?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Dude, I'm in. I was going to go to my parents' this weekend, but I need to work. I'd be happy to take a time-out though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home