Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Today was brought to you by the letter 'M'

Some of you may already know this...but The Shins will be playing here soon. And, while they may not be a movie, their music was in a movie that Movie Clubbers enjoyed. Plus, a precedent has already been set. The details:

Who: The Shins featuring an opening act straight from New Zealand, The Brunettes
Where: Hec-Ed Bank of America Arena
When: Friday, May 13th, with doors opening at 7pm
Cost: $15 for students and $22 for general public
Anyone interested?

4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger emjaro said...

I love me some shins. Let me check with j-dog, but I think we'll be intesterested. Is that the Hed-Ed pavilion on campus?

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, those guys are everywhere. My friend recently gave me a bunch of their music, they were on the Gardent State soundtrack, NPR did a big ol' profile on them this morning, and they just signed a deal w/ McDonalds.

I'll have to pass though. $22 is steep! Well, I'm cheap too..

Jeff

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I believe they are one and the same, yes.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my new favorite songs is "We Become Silhouettes."

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home